Crop Up - Greytown
Launching for a summer and autumn season on 9 December, Crop Up is Greytown's very own ultra-fresh, ultra-sustainable and ultra-tasty Saturday morning farmers market. It's all about crops, coffee and community.
Here’s the key information:
1. Crop Up will be a zero chemical and zero waste event. No rubbish, no disposable coffee cups and no bags provided. It's all BYO at Crop Up.
2. We'll have fresh locally grown vegetables, coffee, breakfast options from the Bicycle Kitchen, baking and some special guest pop-ups like ... are you ready for this? Fresh-caught Wairarapa fish!
3. Crop Up kicks off at 9am on Saturday mornings from 9 December (with a little break over the Christmas holidays) and runs through until autumn. It happens at Truckstop (102 Main Street, up the driveway). We'll be playing some music and our picnic tables will be ready with umbrellas up for you to relax under.
4. We'll have a blend of small farm suppliers and local backyarders offering their produce. Some will be swapping, some will be trading, everyone will accept cash and some will have EFTPOS. Bring cash and your empty bags. Apply here to sell your backyard produce.
5. Crop Up will run rain or shine, but if a hurricane is forecast, we'll pause on Crop Up until it blows over.